Sunday, May 21, 2017

Even More Funny Signs

These never get old to me. Love to find the signs, or items that make you laugh, or just scratch your head.

Here are a few:

My sweet sister Jean sent us this yummy gift for Christmas for several years. Every year my kids changed the letters around and every year they settled on Merry Cramshits! Oy Vey!


Being attacked by clowns is a common fear nowadays.


How weird is it that I got both of these advertisements on the same day? Do you think they had the same advertising company? 

This is my new motto! 

This is abbreviating gone a muck. 
If it is free, does that make it legal?


Timing is everything! I am not sure these two signs showing at the same time made some women feel better about our new President.
A sticker from the Department of Redundancy Department.

No matter what the weather is, I always drive with cake! Delicious! 


Love this sign placement!

Hope you enjoyed the "last" installment of my funny sign series!  There will never really be a "last" installment, because there will never been an end to my quest to find more funny signs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandma's Quilt

  My Paternal Grandma was a quilter. I mean a hardcore, full size, wood frame, hand sewn quilter. I remember as a kid in the 60s and 70s goi...